Our mission is to be a world class manufacturer in every market area in which we participate.
Hol-Mac Corporation IS our EMPLOYEES. Our company can ONLY exist, be seen and experienced through US.
The Operating Policy established by Hol-Mac’s founder, Charles Belton Holder, Jr., sets forth the cornerstone of our values.
It is the policy of Hol-Mac Corporation to:
- Place our customers and suppliers as the most important element to operations, followed immediately by our employees.
- Provide our customers with high quality products and service, competitively priced, delivered on time, providing profits for growth and rewards for our employees.
We realize that the above can only be accomplished by the help of divine guidance.
Our Pledges and Guiding Principles
- Integrity is never compromised. We conduct our business consistent with TRUTH, TRUST and simply DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.
- We strive for continual improvement through everyone’s involvement.
- We expect the quality of products and services from our suppliers to be consistent with the quality of our products and service which our customers expect from us.
- Safety cannot be compromised since our people are our greatest asset. Everyone hurts when one of us hurts.
- Hol-Mac shall always maintain a vigorous program in pursuit of product knowledge, assuring product durability, reliability and safety through advanced engineering, manufacturability improvements and process developments.
- All employees will be provided the opportunity to learn, be creative and part of a team that is successful and improves our standard of living as well as those in our community, state and country.
- Our Pledges and Guiding Principles
In July of 2010, Hol-Mac President and COO, Jamie Holder, wrote out his vision for Hol-Mac:
I have a vision of HOL-MAC CORPORATION being a company that provides the opportunities for Christians to demonstrate what God has written in His Word about how a Christian should live each day. Each day should begin with the opportunity to pray as we are commanded, “Devote yourselves to prayer” Colossians 4:2. Each employee should be encouraged to do their job “with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men” Colossians 3:23.
By the spiritual growth of our employees, HOL-MAC CORPORATION will be blessed as promised in Joshua 1:8. “Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then your ways will be prosperous and successful”. This will keep our employees safe and healthy. They will be leaders in their churches and our communities.
From the prosperity of God’s blessings, HOL-MAC CORPORATION will be a blessing to those associated with her. Our customers will be blessed with HOL-MAC CORPORATION providing all their needs, as well as the opportunity for them to see the strong, true Christian culture that makes HOL-MAC CORPORATION special. Our suppliers will be treated as we would want to be treated by our customers. “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you” Matthew 7:12. We will be fair.
God will lead us to many opportunities if we stay true to His Word. We will always evaluate every opportunity and determine if we believe this is God’s Plan for us. He might lead us to overseas markets as a means to Glorify Him. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations….” Matthew 28:19. Any opportunity we accept MUST be consistent with this vision and not for personal gain of the owners.
I want to see HOL-MAC CORPORATION develop new products and services to improve the standard of living for the communities she is a part. HOL-MAC CORPORATION will be the vehicle God will use for His honor and glory. He will provide opportunities and make clear which ones to accept if we always make Him part of our vision.
– Jamie Holder, President and COO